Kamis, 26 April 2012

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Sebagai Pengajar Kursus Bahasa. Inggris


Bandung, February 18th, 2012

Attention To:
HRD Manager
LPIA                                                                                                                                  Pondok Cabe
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have read from your advertisement at an internet’s site, www.berniaga.com that your company is looking for employees to hold a position as English course teacher. Based on the advertisement, I am interested in applying application as English teacher according to my own experience and my educational background.
My name is Hesti Yasminiarti, I am 22 years old women. Im an 8th semester degree student at Widyatama University Bandung majored on Information System S-1 program, now in finishing process to get the bachelor title. I consider myself that I have qualifications as you want. I experienced as English teacher for two years at Baabul Khairaat Islamic College Bandung, used to teach private English, capable to create e-learning multimedia, success in put English base knowledge to my own elementary students, good capability in drawing , have good motivation for progress and growing, eager to learn, good responsibility. Beside that I posses adequate computer skills and have good command in English (oral and written).
With my qualifications, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my :
1. Recent Academic Transcript (scanned).
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3.
Supported training certificates (scanned):
    - Training of “Fase Perkembangan Anak dan Pola Pengasuhan Anak”.
    - Training of “Pelatihan Bahasa Inggris untuk Anak dan Guru Idola”.
4. Institutional TOEFL test certificate (scanned).
5. Based computer skills course certificate.
5. Personal Identity Card (scanned)
6. Recent photograph.
I would express my gratitude for your attention and I hope I could follow your recruitment test luckily.

Sincerely,



Hesti Yasminiarti

2 komentar:

  1. Really good writing, thank you :) I've applied it,

    visit my blog, diditlinguist.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. thank you... next sy mampir lagi ke blognya...
    saya sdh berniat mempost surat lamaran kerja paling update. next saya post lagi.

    BalasHapus

greatLove.blogspot.com' banner

greatLove.blogspot.com' banner
my blog' banner